Monday, August 27, 2007

Finally...some 'things' to say...

We've been in our new place for about six weeks now and we are starting to feel more and more at home.

This is what our house looked like this morning...



HOLY CRAP! There IS a house behind that forest!!!

We've been watching a lot of HGTV and well...has anyone seen 'Curb Appeal'? So, we decided to yank the trees and do something a little different. Any suggestions or ideas on 'sprucing' it up a little more? NO...I'm not interested in any gnomes or ginormous carved bears or anything of that nature....

Or...AM I?

OK-Here's a picture of the main living area taken the day we moved in.

This is what it looks like today. Well...usually I keep the blinds open and there are a lot more toys on the floor. But you get the idea.

I am open to any and all suggestions regarding home decor, Feng Shui, paint, etc. It doesn't matter how much HGTV I watch I seem to miss the mark somewhere and need a little extra help. Plus, you guys are all so good at this stuff.

I have more to say....shocked? But, I'm too tired to post any more tonight....shocked?

So, g'Night for now.....

love ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay the pendant light in your dining area needs to go! So far that is my only advice. :)

Allie said...

WHAT?! You don't LOVE my pendant light? You should see the rest of the lighting around the house...it all needs to be up-dated. All in time, right? Thanks for your feedback--like it!

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Your house is gorgeous and huge! :) I love it! Can I move in?

kimber said...

Love the floors, great looking house! And I think you and I have the same couch! :) And by the way I love Curb Appeal. And you should totally do a disco ball in place of that pendant light. ;)
And we have that same rug under our dining table!!