Sunday, November 18, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN--ER!

Who needs pumpkin carving templates when Olivia is around--she is quite the artist! Per each childs request, Olivia drew a picture on each pumpkin. By the end of the night not only did we have regular jack-o-lanterns we also had a scary skeleton, pirate ship, and Super Mario pumpkin. Talk about a diverse display!
Mike and the kids 'gutting' their pumpkins.

Jenna, Liv and Marin
(If you look closely-you can see Caden in the back ground.)
JUST A FEW DAYS LATER...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Caleb and Jordan are at the age now where they like to pick out a hodge-podge of items and create their own unique costumes. I'm not exactly sure what they are supposed to be...
'Phantom-Skeleton-Reeper-Ninja's'...whatever they are...they are INTENSELY SCARY!!!

As for little Miss Ray...she refused to wear anything princess-y or too girly she insisted on wearing the tiger costume. She'd literally growl, "I tigo--rar, rar!"
And of course---let's not forget our super cute 'doogie' DAISY!

Her costume: Clean Dog!

Just days before Halloween she spent several hours with the best dog groomer ever. Daisy was washed, clipped, brushed (maybe even massaged?) and she returned smelling more than acceptable--she actually had a very pleasant scent and her fur was so white and soft. (The Halloween bow and bandanna came complimentary of "D-Divas!" ) What a spoiled puppy!

1 comment:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Your little Daisy is just darling! :) Her and Tiger would get along famously I bet.