Wednesday, February 20, 2008

OUR FAMILY

13 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Ya'll look lovely! :)

kimber said...

I love the pictures! So pretty!

Michelle said...

Your family is so awesome and cute. Love the pics. Keep at it. I love checking your blog for updates. I really like the pic of just you and Mike that you added to the right column. Your hair looks great!!

Jaime said...

Love your pics. Your fam is adorable. This is Jaime from SJ. Stumbled across your blog and have enjoyed catching up with you! :) :)

Katy B. said...

I think it's so funny that everyone looks so laid back and with looks of "yeah, I know I'm the coolest. And?".
Everyone except Rachel....she has her hands near her face as if she's trying so hard to hold back the biggest, most beautiful smile possible.:):):) You all are so photogenic. I'm glad I can say we share family genes, so I have permission to tap into all that good lookingness. hehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

I love your family picture!! That is one good looking bunch if you ask me!! I just wanted to let you know (in case you didn't know) that Aunt Jeanine just started a page for Uncle Ken. The blog is

kenlegler.blogspot.com

I love you guys!!

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness, Maren just called me and told me she found your blog through your cousin Melissa's. I have been wondering where you were and how you are doing! I don't think I've seen you since right before my mission (you were pregnant w/twins:). Anyway, fun to see your family--they're adorable!

Amy said...

Hey cute family! Looking at you all makes me smile! Crazy how grown up now Mike seems from his youthful missionary days...feels like forever ago...practically was! love love

Steph said...

very nice Allie! When/where did you get that taken?

Angelic Kelli said...

Hey Al! I found your blog on Kim's. Hope you don't mind if I put you on mine and check yours out once in a while. I love the pictures of your family! I love that you have the 3 day on here too!! Go Shoe Leather Express!!!

kimber said...

Pssstttt.....allie pie..... it's time for a new entry.... ;)

Michelle said...

So thanks for posting on my site. Root canal went fine. Actually it went wonderfully thanks to the meds ;)

And I need to talk to you soon about the 3 day walk. I need to get into shape big time so I can join the team....

Love ya

...April* said...

Very cute family picture! I like that it doesn't look "posed." And i LOVE the one on the top of your page. That little hat is ADORABLE!!