We love having company. It's hard to believe we've been here less than two months and have already had a handful of visitors. It has been such a blast and has made living so far away seem less far away....
My fabulous sisters Steph, Carrie and their cute boys were our first group of company and we had so much fun with them. Some of the weeks activities included shopping, chatting, a trip to the local farmers market, making homemade salsa, lounging, a night of pedicures, and of course lots n' lots of sunbathing and swimming. We hosted the very first -of our annual- water rodeo competition. I'm not sure who won the 'water buffalo' jumping contest but I know it wasn't me. Hey...nobody can say that I didn't try.
Mason
"What a guy!"
We are missing a picture of little Trevor. Steph-if you've got a picture of him send it on over. Little Trev was on the move constantly--I have proof in the form of 10 blurry pictures of him running in the opposite direction.
All of my nephews are so cool! We really hope they come and visit again soon.
Thanks again for coming guys! Hope to see you soon!



3 comments:
What a blast! :) You gals are just the funnest moms.
How fun! I totally miss you guys. Sad that someone in the family has to die for us to see each other. Well maybe we can get a family reunion together. Have a great weekend!
I can't believe you posted a full shot of me in a swimming suit--thanks, Al! Sheesh! When I get my blog up and running you'd better watch out! Paybacks are, well, you know what they say! ;)
Post a Comment