Uncle Russ has always seemed like an exciting mystery to me. You never know what he's thinking...it's just that little gleam in his eye that keeps you wondering. I love it! Plus I'm a sucker for "baldies"!:):):) Love ya Allie!
Sincere at least when it is necessary. Always funny and mildly inappropriate. Kind hearted; even though he pretends not to be. Great support, awesome dad, super husband and friend with some benefits.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Uncle Russ!!! :) Allie, you have the coolest parents.
Uncle Russ has always seemed like an exciting mystery to me. You never know what he's thinking...it's just that little gleam in his eye that keeps you wondering. I love it! Plus I'm a sucker for "baldies"!:):):) Love ya Allie!
Please elaborate on the "needle" Allison. :) Were you bit by a rabid gopher and your kind husband is trying to administer rabies shots to you? :)
Post a Comment