Sunday, July 20, 2008

FUNDRAISING AT ITS FINEST!

To help fundraise for the Breast Cancer 3-Day/60 mile; I have joined Kele & Co. and will donate 100% of my commission to this event.
Please stop by and take a look at Kele's beautiful sterling silver jewelry; you can view the entire catalog on-line at: www.keleonline.com


Special: Buy 4 items; get the most expensive item 1/2 OFF!

When you purchase please select me as your 'rep' so I can make sure all intended contributions are distributed. Thanks!

4 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Such lovely jewelry!

Anonymous said...

Allison, I just wanted to tell you again how much I loved seeing you in Cali!! I really hope and pray that you guys will end up close to us!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ally,

Have you gotten the check for the shirts yet?

Lynette said...

Ally,

Where are you? Please write a quick note on this blog.

Aunt Net