This beautiful tribute was created by long time family friend; Jared Platt. Thank you Jared for sharing your time and talents with us and giving our family this priceless gift.
Please make sure to pause my playlist music (scroll down on right side)before you start Dempsey's video.



6 comments:
I just cryed my eyes out watching this beautiful video of Dempsey Sue. She was such a beautiful baby and IS a beautiful spirit. I kept thinking of my baby Vincent and how difficult that it is to lose a child. It never gets easier to live with and everytime I hear of a baby's death it hits home and breaks my heart. I am glad they have so much video and pictures and memories of their little one. WE Love you baby Dempsey Sue and please be good friends to my baby Vincent. Love, michelle and Jesse
That was the most beautiful video! I also cried my eyes out watching it. What a special spirit she is!
I've seen this video about a dozen times since Dempsey's funeral--and everytime I bawl. Seeing the pictures of Kyler and Dempsey together breaks my heart. We talk about Dempsey all the time--the kids have their "Dempsey dolls"--the stuffed animals that were Dempsey's that Debbie gave to Mason and Kyler. I don't know if there will ever come a time when this won't hurt my heart.
I'm with Stephanie on this one. Just sitting here bawling my eyes out. Thanks for reminding me of this precious girl that often times we forget. Thanks Allie! You're the best!
I too cried my eyes out, but I just wanted to thank you so much for letting us all have the opportunity to remember Dempsey!! She really is sweet!!
Melissa
Thanks everyone for your kind words and love regarding Kevin & Debbie's little; Dempsey Sue.
Thanks Kev for sharing your sweet baby with all of us and allowing us to remember her and -in a small way-celebrate her life.
Dempsey may have only lived a mere 31 days but...I think she has; and will continue to, touch more lives than we could ever imagine.
I love her, I think of her often and I love all of you so very much!
Post a Comment